Saturday, January 26, 2013
Thursday, January 17, 2013
I have quite the eclectic clothing collection & just found out about the New, Colorful & Affordable No nonsense tights and leggings. I love to wear vintage clothing & retro costume jewelry and these colorful & fun tights will be a perfect fit for me. And since they are No nonsense, I know that they will be available at my local food & drug stores as well as mass retail stores, at a great price!
I will add that they will also be a great addition to just about everything. I will be able to give my 'little black dress' a fun splash of color and dress up or down many of my existing outfits with the No nonsense tights and leggings. Overall, these tights will allow me to easily create a new look or style with a lot of my existing clothing, which is always a bonus!
Having checked out all of the colors that No nonsense has to offer on their website... I think that 'Pear' Green is my favorite color & will definitely be one of my next purchases :)
Check out this great Collage I made, featuring my favorite color...
Check out this great video featuring Jill Martin, the New Brand Ambassador & Style Expert for No nonsense. As a TV Personality, Jill Martin has a great presence in the video & displays some great ideas for how to wear the new No nonsense tights. She also loves the the fact that they are afforable, which is one of my favorite features too!
Make sure you Follow No nonsense on Facebook and on Twitter at @benononsense to stay up-to-date with any new offerings they may have.
And check out the No nonsense tights and leggings website - where you can find local store that carry them or even buy online!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Check out this competitive comparison tool on hillspet.com/idealbalance - which helps pet owners compare their current food to Ideal Balance™and then download the free bag rebate!
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Sunday, February 19, 2012
If you're anything like me - it's sometimes hard to find the best place to store online content. I generally seem to have 20+ windows open with Recipes, Gardening Tips, Cute Photos and more. And I'm always afraid that my computer is going to freeze and I'm going to lose all of my ideas!
I've recently tried out clipix and it is a great tool for Saving Ideas or Things that your want to come back to. I am very excited to use this for Recipe Ideas - since I always see so many good looking ones online! I also want to create one for our Bathroom that we are renovating, Cars that I am interested in buying, Gardening Tips and so many more things that I haven't even thought of yet!
Check out this YouTube Video - for how it works! Clipix is Free - So Sign Up Today!
What are some things that you would clip to your clipix boards? Please post them in the comment section below. Here are a couple more ideas I had.
- Recipes (you can even customize for various types ... pasta, dessert, etc)
- Funny Videos
- Remodeling Ideas (create different clipboards, for different rooms)
- Gardening Tips
- Holiday Wishlist
- Party Planning
- Restaurants to Try
- Movies to See
- Hair Styles
- Fashion Ideas
- Places to Go
- Vacation Planning
- DIY Projects
- Best ... (burger, ice cream, bar, etc)
- Shopping Lists
- What are your ideas?
- There is an iPhone App (take all your clipboards with you on the go and add new clips by taking photos of things you see)
- You can create customized clipboards - create as many as you like for any purpose and rearrange them however you want
- Clipix lets you choose whether you want your clips to be private or if you want to share them with your friends or the whole clipix community.
- Reclip clips, comment on clips, share them on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Create a clipboard at any time from within the "Clip" panel (Often you’ll see something you want to save that makes you think of a whole new category of things to save.)
- You will always find new uses for it all the time
Here is the Gardening Ideas Clipboard that I created!
Now... Try it for Yourself!