Sunday, February 19, 2012

Organize your Life Online with Clipix

If you're anything like me - it's sometimes hard to find the best place to store online content. I generally seem to have 20+ windows open with Recipes, Gardening Tips, Cute Photos and more. And I'm always afraid that my computer is going to freeze and I'm going to lose all of my ideas!

I've recently tried out clipix and it is a great tool for Saving Ideas or Things that your want to come back to. I am very excited to use this for Recipe Ideas - since I always see so many good looking ones online! I also want to create one for our Bathroom that we are renovating, Cars that I am interested in buying, Gardening Tips and so many more things that I haven't even thought of yet!

Check out this YouTube Video - for how it works! Clipix is Free - So Sign Up Today!

What are some things that you would clip to your clipix boards? Please post them in the comment section below. Here are a couple more ideas I had.

  • Recipes (you can even customize for various types ... pasta, dessert, etc)
  • Funny Videos
  • Remodeling Ideas (create different clipboards, for different rooms)
  • Gardening Tips
  • Holiday Wishlist
  • Party Planning
  • Restaurants to Try
  • Movies to See
  • Hair Styles
  • Fashion Ideas
  • Places to Go
  • Vacation Planning
  • DIY Projects
  • Best ... (burger, ice cream, bar, etc)
  • Shopping Lists
  • What are your ideas?

Additional Features:

  • There is an iPhone App (take all your clipboards with you on the go and add new clips by taking photos of things you see)
  • You can create customized clipboards - create as many as you like for any purpose and rearrange them however you want
  • Clipix lets you choose whether you want your clips to be private or if you want to share them with your friends or the whole clipix community.
  • Reclip clips, comment on clips, share them on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • Create a clipboard at any time from within the "Clip" panel (Often you’ll see something you want to save that makes you think of a whole new category of things to save.)
  • You will always find new uses for it all the time

Here is the Gardening Ideas Clipboard that I created!

Clipix - Gardening Ideas - Clipboard

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now... Try it for Yourself!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: